L’Oreal HiColor Browns For Dark Hair H6 Light Auburn Hair Dye
L’Oreal Excellence HiColor H6 Light Auburn BROWNS For Dark Hair
L’Oreal Excellence HiColor HiLights For Dark Hair Only. Developed to lift dark hair in one single step, without brassiness. Rich, smooth creme formula conditions and penetrates hair. Breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels. Intense, long-lasting color.
- Browns For Dark Hair Only.
- Specifically Developed To Lift Dark Hair in One Single Step Without Brassiness.
- Breakthrough Technology Lifts Hair 3-4 Levels (No Pre-lightening Required).
- Rich, Smooth Creme Formula Conditions & Penetrates Hair For More Intense, Long-Lasting Color.
- Formulated with Anti-Breakage Ceramide R Complex.
Direction of use:
To use L’Oreal Excellence HiColor H6 Light Auburn BROWNS For Dark Hair Only, mix 1 part (1.74 oz) of HiColor hair color to 1.5 parts (2.5 oz) of the included L’Oreal Oreor Creme Developer. To mix HiColor for red highlights, mix 1 part hair color (1.2 oz) to 2 parts (2.4 oz) of the included Oreor Creme Developer.
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months
Specification: L’Oreal HiColor Browns For Dark Hair H6 Light Auburn Hair Dye
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Surprisingly easy to use. I was nervous because I have damaged hair, but it was in fact very straight forward and the results are gorgeous