Igora Royal 3-65 Dark Brown Chocolate Gold Hair Dye
Schwarzkopf Igora Royal 3-65 Dark Brown Chocolate Gold Hair Dye
Igora Royal 3-65 Dark Brown Chocolate Gold permanent hair dye creme with up to 70% white hair coverage. The creme can be used for all colour techniques. It provides a chocolate gold tone direction. The IGORA ROYAL High Definition-Technology features a high definition colour pigment matrix for clearest tone direction, enhanced true-to-taft results, amplified intensity and maximum coverage.
Schwarzkopf Professional’s heritage color brand Igora Royal brings you true colour in high definition with uncompromising coverage and unbeatable retention. Igora Royal features a high definition colour pigment matrix for clearest tone direction.
- Chocolate gold tone direction
- Permanent hair colour
- True-to-taft colour results
- Up to 70% white hair coverage
Direction of use: To use Igora Royal 3-65 Dark Brown Chocolate Gold hair dye apply on dry hair. Allow to develop for 30 – 45 minutes. Rinse Out well. Mixing ratio is 1:1.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.