- Give moisture-deprived, dry hair a rush of hydration with the Bed Head Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner. The moisturising shampoo increases hair hydration, strength and shine, the hydrating conditioner moisturises, conditions, smooths and softens dry hair. Hair is left shiny, soft and moisturised.
- Ideal for dry and damaged hair. Massage the shampoo into wet hair, rinse well, then apply the conditioner to the mid-lengths and ends of wet hair, leave in for 3-5 minutes and rinse well.
- Formulated with Glycerine for moisture and conditioning, Dimethiconol to protect hair from future damage, Silicones to boost softness and shine, Amodimethicone to smooth hair and calm frizz and Dipropylene Glycol to condition and hydrate hair.
- They come with Juicy Fruit Fizz fragrance.
- Shampoo: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Citric Acid, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PPG-9, Laureth-23, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-45M, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
- Conditioner: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).
- Bed Head by TIGI are committed to delivering you the best products for creating freakin’ awesome hair. We may change our formulations from time to time to improve our range. Always check the packaging before use.