How to use Clairol B18D Darkest Brown
I used the Clairol Beautiful Collection (Darkest Brown) to temporarily cover my blonde hair for protective styling. This is a great alternative if you want a new color without the risk of damage. Since this is a temporary hair color, it will typically fade in 4-6 washes (Everyone is different).
Items used in the video include:
- Clairol Beautiful Collection Moisturizing Colour B175W Wine Brown
- Clairol Beautiful Collection B22D Jet Black Moisturizing Colour
About Clairol Beautiful Collection B18D Darkest Brown Moisturizing Colour
Revitalize your hair colour with Beautiful Collection Moisturizing Colour. This gentle, semi-permanent hair colour gives relaxed hair a rich, indulgent colour boost, while leaving it feeling moisturized and full of shine. Enriched with aloe vera, jojoba oil and vitamin E, the conditioning formula leaves hair feeling silky soft and looking beautiful. Gentle enough for use immediately after relaxing! Moisturizing Color benefits include:
- Revitalizes hair with a rich, indulgent colour boost
- Blends grey
- Leaves hair feeling moisturized
- Enriched with Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E
- Gentle enough to use immediately after relaxing
- 15 stunning shades
Other Related Articles
- 6 Important Hair Care Tips
- Going from blonde hair to brunette using protein filler
- How To Get The Perfect Brown Hair Using L’Oreal H6 Light Auburn
- Using Wella Color Charm Toner VS. Generic Value Toner In T28
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Six Stunning Colour Looks For Their Latest Collection Using Rusk
- Things To Know About Rusk Deepshine Shades !!
- Which Olaplex Products Are The Most Worth It? No.0-8 Before & After
- How To Use & Understand How Olaplex Works !
- Can Wella T35 Beige Blonde Make Your Hair Yellow/Orange Hair Blonde?
- Reviewing Wella Toners T35 Beige Blonde & T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Using Wella 050 Cooling Violet & T14 Pale Ash Blonde To Tone Hair
- Steps On Toning & Bleaching Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde