How I Dyed My Hair Blonde Using L’Oreal Vanilla Champagne
I get so many questions from my first video about dying your hair blonde without bleach that I decided to make an updated video, that answer those questions and provide more details. This is how I’m able to retain healthy hair and curls. Only touching up/dying my hair every 6 months or so and ALWAYS deep conditioning. I hope you enjoy and thank you for watching.
Items used in this video
- L’Oreal Excellence HiColor Golden Blonde Blonde HiLights
- L’Oreal Excellence HiColor Sandstone Blonde H17
About L’Oreal Excellence HiColor H14 Vanilla Champagne For Dark Hair only
L’Oreal Excellence HiColor H14 Vanilla Champagne For Dark Hair Only. Developed to lift dark hair in one single step, without brassiness. Rich, smooth creme formula conditions and penetrates hair. Breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels. Intense, long-lasting color.
- Browns For Dark Hair Only.
- Specifically Developed To Lift Dark Hair in One Single Step Without Brassiness.
- Breakthrough Technology Lifts Hair 3-4 Levels (No Pre-lightening Required).
- Rich, Smooth Creme Formula Conditions & Penetrates Hair For More Intense, Long-Lasting Color.
- Formulated with Anti-Breakage Ceramide R Complex.
Other Related Articles
- 6 Important Hair Care Tips
- Going from blonde hair to brunette using protein filler
- How To Get The Perfect Brown Hair Using L’Oreal H6 Light Auburn
- Using Wella Color Charm Toner VS. Generic Value Toner In T28
- Things To Know About Rusk Deepshine Shades !!
- Which Olaplex Products Are The Most Worth It? No.0-8 Before & After
- Reviewing Wella Toners T35 Beige Blonde & T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Using Wella 050 Cooling Violet & T14 Pale Ash Blonde To Tone Hair
- Steps On Toning & Bleaching Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
Courtesy Naturally Sade