How To Get Gray Hair Using Wella Color Charm 050 Cooling Violet Permanent Hair Toner !!
If your hair is not lightened to the right shade, putting cooling violet over the hair will only turn it ash brown!
Make sure your hair light is enough to get grey/silver hair!
Products Mentioned In This Video:
Because the audio in the video is louder than my voice recording, I have listed the steps I took to achieve this.
1. Mix 1 full bottle of wella050 with 2. 8oz of 20vol developer(I estimated 3oz)
2. Apply mixture to dry hair in sections for good saturation.
3. Allow toner to be in hair for 20-30minutes.
We left it on for 30minutes in the video.
4. Rinse, shampoo, and condition.
5. Dry and style as desired!
Other Wella Colours
- 4G/257 Dark Golden Brown
- 5G/435 Light Golden Brown
- 6G/555 Hazel Blonde
- 7G/725 Sunlight Blonde Brown
- 3A/148 Dark Ash Brown
- 4A/237 Medium Ash Brown
- 5A/246 Light Ash Brown
- 5AA/336 Light Brown Intense Ash
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
- WELLA O50 COOLING VIOLET USED AS A TONER – GET GREY HAIR
- WELLA T28 DEMO – WATCH ME TONE MY BLONDE HAIR
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WELLA T14 AND T18
- HOW TO USE WELLA TONER T18, T14, T10, AND T28
Not sure the right hair colour or toner to apply? Talk to our hair colour specialist on 020 3916 5351, contact us or use the instant chat to message us and we will get back to you.
Video courtesy by pinkpam