Changing My Hair From Brassy To Ashy At Home using Wella 8A !!
Watch me go from brassy to ashy at home by using Wella 8A–light ash blonde.
It was nearly a failed attempt but we got through it.
I hope you guys enjoy the video.
Products Mentioned In This Video:
Other Wella Colours
- 4G/257 Dark Golden Brown
- 5G/435 Light Golden Brown
- 6G/555 Hazel Blonde
- 7G/725 Sunlight Blonde Brown
- 3A/148 Dark Ash Brown
- 4A/237 Medium Ash Brown
- 5A/246 Light Ash Brown
- 5AA/336 Light Brown Intense Ash
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
- WELLA O50 COOLING VIOLET USED AS A TONER – GET GREY HAIR
- WELLA T28 DEMO – WATCH ME TONE MY BLONDE HAIR
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WELLA T14 AND T18
- HOW TO USE WELLA TONER T18, T14, T10, AND T28
Not sure the right hair colour or toner to apply? Talk to our hair colour specialist on 020 3916 5351, contact us or use the instant chat to message us and we will get back to you.
Video courtesy by Rebecca Lima